Download an Order Form
Click here to download an order form (PDF).
Ways to Order
Fax or Email:
If you're using a Purchase Order and paying by check, simply fax or email us a copy of your Purchase Order.
- Our fax number is 1-877-534-9005.
- Our email address is CustomerService@MathMadnessBooks.com.
- A Math Madness order form is not required when submitting a Purchase Order; however, some schools find it useful to download an order form to use as a guide when creating their Purchase Order.
- Payment terms are Net 30 days.
If you're using a school/county credit card to place your order, simply call Customer Service at
1-877-807-MATH(6284) and we will process your order.
- Our Customer Service department is available weekdays from 8am to 6pm EST. If you call after business hours a message system is set-up allowing you to leave a message along with a phone number and the best time to return your call. A member of our customer service team will return your call within 24 hours.
- We accept both Visa and MasterCard
You can always download an order form and mail it along with your Purchase Order to:
JAK Publishing, LLC
ATTN: Customer Service
324 Grandville Arch
Smithfield, VA 23430
Accepted Payment Methods
- Credit Cards: We accept VISA and MasterCard
- Check (with valid Purchase Order): JAK Publishing will accept Purchase Orders from recognized schools and districts. Purchase Orders must include a contact name and phone number. Terms are Net 30 days.
- If tax exempt, please enclose a copy of exemption certificate
- State law in North Carolina mandates that sales tax be calculated on merchandise.
I need a price quote and/or sole-source letter; where can I find one?
If required by your purchasing department, you may download our
Please call our Customer Service department at 1-877-807-MATH(6284) if you have any additional questions or need additional documents.
Can I order just a Teacher’s Edition?
Each class set includes a free copy of the Teacher’s Edition. However, we understand that sometimes things get lost or damaged. If you have purchased Math Madness in the past and need to purchase an additional teacher’s edition, contact Customer Service at 1-877-807-MATH(6284). Each additional copy is $19.95.
What are the Terms & Conditions?
- Terms for schools are net 30 (thirty) days.
- Individual customers (orders NOT processed through a school using a Purchase Order) can either:
1. Pay by credit card (call our Customer Service Department) 2. Pay by check – print an order form and mail it along with a check to:
Can I order less than one class set (25 student books)?
All orders require a minimum purchase of one class set. We understand that sometimes classes are a little larger than normal and you may need a few extra copies of a book. For this reason we make additional copies available for purchase in increments of five. However, these 5-packs cannot be ordered without first ordering at least one class set of the same grade level during the same academic school year.
Call us toll-free at 1-877-807-MATH(6284) and our friendly Customer Service team will be happy to help you place your order. Customer Service hours are 8am to 6pm EST, Monday through Friday.
How much is shipping?
Orders are always shipped free of charge via UPS or freight truck.
How long until I receive my order?
Orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours, and are typically delivered to your school within 5 business days.
I did not receive my order, who should I contact?
If your order hasn't arrived in 10 business days, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-807-MATH(6284).
Can I view Math Madness sample pages, curricular alignment, and assessment options for my state?
Our school currently uses a different supplemental math book. Do we really need another one?
Yes! Other programs are aligned to national standards yet individual state standards vary from grade level to grade level. This leaves teachers with the task of dissecting books to find practice exercises that are applicable to the grade level expectations set by their state. Additionally, these books are typically set up in five sections - one for each math strand. This set-up makes it difficult for teachers to provide a review of all strands on a daily basis. Math Madness, on the other hand, is designed to provide daily exposure to all state-specific goals and objectives. Additionally, the format for each lesson is always the same. For example, questions 1 and 2 in the Virginia books always cover the number and number sense strand and questions 1 and 2 in the North Carolina books always cover the number and operations strand.
How is this program best implemented?
Students complete each daily lesson as part of their morning work. Teachers then spend 10 - 15 minutes reviewing Math Madness before beginning their focused math lesson. Of course there are many ways in which an educator can implement this program.
Initially, this program will cover a large part of the curriculum that hasn't yet been taught - how do you handle this?
This question is the very reason students are so successful with this program. When students confront unfamiliar concepts they should be encouraged to try their best with the assurance that with continued practice concepts will be learned. Teachers will find that by spending just 10 –15 minutes reviewing each daily lesson, students learn concepts before formal instruction is provided.
How will this program benefit students with limited English proficiency?
Students with limited English proficiency often struggle during standardized testing. Often times the difficulty arises from wording rather than the math concept itself. Recognizing these difficulties, particular attention was given to the wording and vocabulary in each question so these students are comfortable and successful during testing.
Can this program be used with students who weren’t successful on last year’s SOL/EOG?
Absolutely! Teachers have enthusiastically accepted Math Madness as a tool to help a struggling student reach grade level expectations.
Can I copy these materials?
No. It is illegal to photocopy any of the pages from our student books. We are mindful of budget constraints in school districts across the country. Purchasing our materials, with their low per-student costs, is less costly than copying.
What type of guarantee do you offer?
If you are not 100% satisfied with our products we will gladly refund your money. Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt and be complete sets, unused and in resalable condition. Return shipping charges will apply. Contact Customer Service at 877-807-MATH(6284) with any questions or concerns.